Sunday, April 21, 2013

Responsible


有責任 


Responsibility is a big word for a bigger task. 

Responsibility means taking something onto your shoulders and promising not to let it fall. 

Responsibility means you are liable. People trust you. Others are at stake, but you may be at fault. 

I've felt so much more responsibility pile onto my shoulders in the last two days. 

So it comes to an understanding of responsibility. 

Is it a parent's responsibility to care for a child?

Is it a friend's responsibility to care for a friend?

Is it a survivor's responsibility to care for a potential victim? 

Someone tell me. 

Please. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea what role I play in this scene of the drama. I'm not sure if I'm even supposed to be on stage. 
I really wish I had the script. 

Galatians 6:2: "Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."

Lord, when should I carry and when should I let others carry?

No comments:

Post a Comment